PLEASE NOTE: The rollback fork of the blockchain and accompanying Version 3 wallet update is complete. If you do not use the latest Version 3 wallet, you will be on the incorrect chain and will not be able to transact with Exchanges, Staking Services or other users. The team, community and exchanges are not responsible for your lost coins if you send/receive to or from the incorrect wallet versions.
Since the wallets will be connecting to a new blockchain please follow these steps:
- Backup your existing wallet.dat file
- Make sure everything else relating to the old wallet is deleted
- Install the new version 3 wallet for your operating system
- Sync from block 0 to 100%
- Only replace the wallet.dat file with your backup after you have synced 100% from block 0
If you had a masternode enabled on the previous wallet versions, you must setup those masternodes fresh in the new wallets. The Port to be used is 3134.
If you had masternodes setup using XeZZ’s scripts, a new setup script will be created and must be used.
When using the “getinfo” command in the Debug Console, please make sure the version of the wallet is 3 and the protocol is 70914.
Use the following checkpoint in the Debug Console to ensure that your wallet is on the correct chain:
The Correct Output for this command is:
If your blockhash output matches, you are on the correct chain.